1st/2nd Shift Production/Machinist Technician 1 for Harley Davidson
Menomonee Falls, WI
Next Level Staffing has teamed up with Harley Davidson in their search for Production/Machinist Technicians! 1st/2nd shift openings!
- Work on the assembly line doing a variety of tasks to support the assembly and machine operations of engines and transmissions at Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations
- Must be able to perform in a high-speed manufacturing environment while standing for long periods
- Candidates who are interested in starting the hiring process for Harley Davidson should stop in and apply or give us a call to discuss this opportunity
Schedule: All Shifts are Monday-Friday with possible Saturday OT
1st Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm
2nd Shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm
- General knowledge and experience in manufacturing
- Ability to lift 50 LBS repetitively
- High School Dimploma
- All candidates must take a computer assessment sent via email; basic math, english and mechanical
- All candidates must go through pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Reliable transportation, company is not located on the bus line
Please note that at this time our offices are closed to walk-ins. If you prefer to drop off your resume in person we ask that you make an appointment prior. Recruiters will reach out to qualified candidates to discuss next steps in the screening/hiring process.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.