Customer Service Representative
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Job Description: The primary goal of this position is to perform the duties of an inside sales representative for house accounts and provide support to the assigned external sales team. This may involve providing quotes, processing of customer orders and communicating with customers, both internal and external.
· Quotations and orders
· Enter opportunities into CRM
· Back up phone lines, as needed.
· Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
· Type and word-process various documents and electronic information.
· Establish and maintain effective, professional working relationships with co-workers, customers, supervisors and the general public.
· Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service.
· Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
· Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to requests via email, over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
· Perform duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
· Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others.
· Participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
· Adhere to stated policies and procedures
· Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine, mail and photocopy machine.
· Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
· Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
· Cold Calling, as time permits
· Maintain a positive outlook
· Additional tasks, as needed
· Superb customer service skills
· Excellent time management
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong working knowledge of personal computer and windows based software applications
· High School Diploma
· 3 years of Customer Service Experience
· Strong experience using Windows PC and various software applications
· Strong knowledge of office equipment
Relation of Position:
This position is often the first line of contact for our clients and prospects. It is critical that works in conjunction with the front office, administration and production to ensure that everything flows through the proper channels and to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The Order Entry staff is the first backup for a Costumer Service Rep when out of the office. All emails must be forwarded to the appropriate Order Entry staff which is responsible for receiving and routing emailed orders and quote requests from our clients. Additional Customer Service Rep staff will backup this person to assist as needed.
· Clean, well-groomed appearance
· Appropriate and professional business casual attire is expected
· Does not permit, torn clothing, excessively worn clothing or clothing with offensive graphics or wording.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414-301-9932 for additional information.