LOCAL FOUNDRY IN MILWAUKEE/WEST ALLIS AREA IS SEARCHING FOR QUALIFIED ASSOCIATES TO JOIN THIER TEAM!
These openings are TEMP TO HIRE
1st and 2nd shift positions pay rate depends on experience!!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs any combination of tasks in a foundry environment concerned with sand molding, melting metal, pouring metal into molds, removing castings from molds, making cores, mixing sand, grinding castings, and moving foundry materials.
- Strong work ethic
- Must have exprience as a MACHINE OPERATOR or ANY MANUFACTURING POSITION
- Ability to operate within a team atmosphere
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- SOLID work history!
- Experience working in a foundry environment is preferred
- Requires frequent standing, walking, reaching, and grabbing
- Will be exposed to loud noises, dust, and heat (within work area)
- Ability to read and comprehend job procedures and training documentation
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees of the organization
Must have foundry experience and have resume to be submitted
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414) 301-9932 for additional information.