Milwaukee, (none selected)
The Lead Person will primarily be responsible for overseeing daily activities of 1st shift which include training, quality, troubleshooting and work assignments.
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years related manufacturing experience in a lead position
· Exposure to press temperatures of 400-500 degrees
· Exposure to moderate to high noise level (hearing protection required)
· Required lifting up to 50 lbs. repeatedly during shift
· Able to stand for an 8 hour (or more) shift
· Able to handle frequent twisting and bending
· Good hand dexterity
· Good eyesight for visual inspection of parts
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.