Milwaukee, (none selected)
We are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated maintenance technician. Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of machine maintenance experience. Experience should include exceptional troubleshooting skills of manufacturing equipment, ability to work on all phases of electrical including 110/220/480, and excellent organizational skills.
Essential Duties include the following:
· Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of plastic injection machines, hydraulic, and electric plastic and rubber presses.
· Ensures machines and equipment are in proper working order by performing preventive maintenance.
· Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Performs building repairs and improvements.
· May program and edit programmable logic controllers (PLC).
· Maintains a clean safe work area.
· Operates an overhead crane as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned when maintenance needs dictate changes.
· Conducts Safety trainings as designated
· High school diploma or GED. Advanced electrical and/or mechanical education preferred.
· 3-5 years of progressive maintenance responsibilities in a similar environment.
· Thorough understating of injection molding machines, hydraulic and electric presses required.
· Must be able to interpret blueprint readings.
· Must possess an ability to interpret technical manuals for various different equipment.
· Basic math skills required.
· Must be able to operate overhead crane following proper safety procedures.
· Must be forklift and lockout tag out certified.
· Must possess an ability to troubleshoot and repair company machines and equipment.
· Required lifting up to 75 lbs during shift.
· Able to stand for an 8-hour (or more) shift.
· Able to handle frequent twisting and bending.
· Good eyesight for visual inspection.
· Must be able to drive between various company locations.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.