Milwaukee, (none selected)
· Identify demand for materials and use ORMO to supply Kitchen or Production lines with required Materials.
· Order Materials using the ORMO Function.
· Responsible for moving materials in and out of designated Bin to Bin(s) locations with weight verification accuracy.
· Verify material quantities for Product Runs; review any discrepancies with Supervisors and or Area Leads.
· Close Production Ticket Orders within 1 hour of the completed run, following the SOP process and Material Verification SOP.
· Strong understanding of NAV features and functionality to facilitate analysis of over/under usage of material and reporting to Supervisor and or Area Lead.
· Must display initiative to identify and take on new challenges and opportunities over and above daily responsibilities.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), safety PPE, LOTO and authorize driver for stand up Forklift.
· Strong verbal- communication skills- Bilingual a plus
· Basic Math Skills
· Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Enjoys a hands-on work environment
· Be flexible to accommodate 7 days continuous running schedule
· Observe and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Work in fast pace environment.
· Standing and walking up to 13 hours. overtime possibly 6-7 days a week.
· Able to lift and carry 25 to 65 lbs. repeatedly Able to push/pull more than 2,000 lbs. using power pallet jack.
· Able to continually bend, stoop, twist, use arms, wrists and hands (including grasping and squeezing) throughout shift Able to occasionally kneel, reach above the shoulder, work at heights and climb steps with ingredients weighing 25 to 65 lbs.
· High school diploma or GED preferred.
· Computer Skills: MS Office … Excel and word applications.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414) 301-9931.for additional information.