1st Shift Assembly/Production-Muskego
Next Level Staffing is currently recruiting for a company located in Muskego, WI for a temp. to hire 1st shift Door Assembler. Our client specializes in making industrial automatic doors. This is a temp. to hire position after completing a 90 day contract under Next Level Staffing.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 6:00am-2:30pm
Job Duties/Job Requirements:
- Prepare machined extrusions, sub-assemblies and purchased parts for assembly
- Follow all production paperwork and confirm components to BOM
- Using hand tools (electric, pneumatic, manual) install all components and assemble panels per drawings, instruction, or directions
- Ensure the correct components are used according to BOM, cut list, and/or other materials lists
- Confirm finished product meets required quality specifications
- Assist the door boxer with packaging of the finished product
- Must be available for overtime when scheduled
- This may include Saturdays, extended hours daily and quarterly physical inventory
- Must be able to read prints and understand measuring equipment such as tape measures, scales, and decimals/fraction measures
Please apply with an up-to-date resume, our client is reviewing resumes prior to offering an in person interview.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.