1st Shift Assembler
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies using hand tools
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Follow prescribed safety regulations
- High school diploma or GED certificate and experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadline and goals despite unexpected setbacks, obstacles or time constraints
- Team player able to interact in a positive, constructive manner with staff members on all levels within the company.
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, feel or handle objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands or arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. Must be able to walk or stand on concrete for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties or skills required.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.