1st Shift Tool Room Technician
Next Level Staffing has teamed up with a Milwaukee located Metal Fabrication Company. This company has been serving the Midwest for over 25 years, they are committed to quality and pride themselves on continuous improvement. They are currently seeking an experience assembler or an associate who has previous experience in manufacturing and has an interest in starting a career in assembly! This position is temp to hire after successful completion of contract!
Hours: Monday-Friday; 6am-2:30pm
- Ability to assemble, disassemble and install tooling, equipment and train others.
- Responsible for performing all maintenance repairs on all tooling & equipment.
- Reports tooling & equipment problems to area supervision.
- Inspects own and others work for quality.
- Supplies own tools needed for this position.
- Cleans and maintains shop area and properly stores tools.
- Maintains general housekeeping while performing tasks and after tasks have been completed throughout the facility.
- Cleans debris and lubricant from parts, work area and equipment.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and execute tasks and concepts found in technical operating and maintenance manuals.
- Possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Follows all safety and Lock Out Tag Out procedures.Ne
- Responsible for performing daily checks on equipment, maintaining log books and completing all relevant paperwork related to this position.
- Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Performs PM's on tooling equipment.
- Appropriately utilizes Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Makes recommendations to improve maintenance and production operations.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's).
- SOP's, equipment and safety practices.
- Basic Math Computations.
- Work order documentation
- Physical Requirements:
- Employees in this position are subject to extended periods of standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, vision monitoring, lifting of equipment or materials up to 50 pounds.
- Skilled in:
- Following verbal and written directions.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Reading labels and numbers on containers.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
To apply please do so by sending resumes or come in during our walk-in times!
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.