1st shift Assembler
Next Level Staffing is teaming up with a successful manufacturing located in Waukesha. They are currently looking for 2, 1st shift assemblers
1: Monday-Friday; 4:00am-12:00pm
2: Monday-Friday; 8:00am-4:00pm
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies using hand tools
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Follow prescribed safety regulations
- High school diploma or GED certificate and experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadline and goals despite unexpected setbacks, obstacles or time constraints
- Team player able to interact in a positive, constructive manner with staff members on all levels within the company.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher.
- Ability to add, sub-tract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, feel or handle objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands or arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. Must be able to walk or stand on concrete for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and the ability to focus.
Please apply by sending resumes or come in during our walk-in times!
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.