1st shift Material Handler
Next Level Staffing is currently recruiting for a 1st shift material handler for a client that is in the foundry industry, located in Waukesha, WI.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Saturdays for over-time when needed; 7:30am-4:00pm
- Packing boxes for shipment
- Banding skids
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Process incoming and outgoing operations
- Usage of BPCS computer system to inquire on purchase order information, casting weights, shop order and inventory information and entry of inventory transactions
- Assist with physical inventories and cycle counting
- Other duties as assigned
- Past forklift certification
- Ability to live 75 LBS
- Strong math skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Shipping and receiving experience
- Computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attendance with previous employers
Must submit pre-employment background check and submit a pre-employment drug screen
Please apply by sending resumes, resumes that are not up to date will not be accepted!
Come in during our walk-in times and speak with a recruiter right away! We do ask that you bring a resume with you, all of our clients require a resume in order to be formally submitted to any open job.
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.