2nd Shift EXPERIENCED Machine Set Up/Operator
New Berlin, WI
Next Level Staffing is recruiting for EXPERIENCED 2nd shift Machine Set-up/Operators to join a metal manufacturing company located in New Berlin!
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, ect.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machines settings
- Feed raw material or parts to a semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fixes issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Lathe and turn table experience is HIGHLY preferred
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (calipers, micrometer, ect.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Physical stamina and strength
Apply by sending up to date resumes, resumes that are not up to date will not be accepted. Any gaps in work history must be explained on a separate cover letter.
Come in during our walk in times to hand in a resume and speak with a recruiter right away!
Walk-in times are Monday-Friday; 9:00am-3:30pm
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.