Business Unit Leader
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Leading teams of facilitators to meet and exceed company standards through adherence of Continuous Improvement process as defined by leadership.
- Stores, retrieves and reports on production metrics as provided by team
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, disciplinary and evaluation process for employees.
- Reviews production orders and schedules to ensure human capital and material needs are met to meet company standards.
- Ensure initiative and adherence to strategic company and procedure initiatives
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations for improvement
- Drives quality initiatives through developing facilitators and empowering individual contributors to be active participants in quality management system
- Coordinates production and maintenance activities and initiatives with other departments to obtain optimum production flow and utilization of capital.
- Generates a culture of safety first, partnering with safety manager and teams to drive corporate safety vision
- Supports direct reports in areas of troubleshooting, employee development and other
- Tracking and reporting on budgets and costs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Prior leadership experience is required. Associates degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents in English, and communicate those out effectively. Bilingual skills are preferred, but not required. Professional communication is required
Ability to calculate figures and use basic math skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to work in a computer system generating reports and metrics. Knowledge of basic Microsoft Suite required.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and type. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work in an environment where frequent walking, bending and lifting are required.
Must have resume and be able to pass background
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414)301-9932 for additional information.