Next Level Staffing has teamed up with a local industrial company in their quest to add a maintenance supervisor to their team! The perfect candidate would have 2-5 years experience and looking for a long term fit.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 5:30am-2:30pm
As a Maintenance Supervisor your primary responsibility is to safely, efficiently and economically help to maintain our equipment, systems and facility infrastructure(s) while being eager to help us get better. You are the primary contact for operational system issues and you are instrumental when brainstorming new and innovative ways to improve our operational processes in general.
The Maintenance Supervisor works closely with the Plant Manager, Production Manager and Technical Project Coordinator.
- Primary contact for all the facility's preventive, predictive, corrective and safety repair related maintenance work
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all production equipment, intercom systems, and control systems
- Coordinate all preventative maintenance activities on all equipment and maintain document control
- Recommend and communicate to all the Plant Manager on operational status, expenditures for equipment, parts, supplies, and materials
- Repair, install and maintain the electronic, mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems within the facility
- Adhere to and promote company safety standards, policies, and objectives
- Maintain safe, clean and efficient work environment by adhering to our 3S guidelines
- Support and promote culture
- 2 years supervisory experience
- 2 years experience with building/machine maintenance
- 2 years electrical experience
- Unders electronic/electrical schematics and controls, with ability to troubleshoot
- Good understanding of circuit boards
- 2 years welding experience
- 1 year of experience in production
- Ability to work s a team or individually
- Basic plumbing/pipefitting
- Ability to use lathe, drill press, welder, surface grinder, boom lift, metal saw and basic hand tools efficiently and safely
- Not inhibited by heights, confined spaces, lifting minimum of 40LBs, squatting, climbing ladders. etc
- Energized by having fun, being humble, willing to learn new stuff and being able to laugh out loud
- High level of associate engagement
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.