Next Level Staffing has teamed up with a Brookfield based company in their quest to find a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 3pm-1am with Saturday's as needed
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate as part of the maintenance team in the efforts to increase runtime of the entire facility by the following methods:
- Support day to day production requirements to maintain machinery running and producing parts in constant supply.
- Work Order execution and root cause analysis
- Equipment improvement
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems on all manufacturing equipment.
- Perform and/or assist with weekly/monthly/annual preventative maintenance tasks.
- Effectively communicate equipment malfunction and corrective actions to the oncoming shift and department supervisor.
- Work in a safe manner to keep you and your team incident free
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
Requires a broad knowledge of mechanical repair and maintenance. An Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology a plus.
Requires a broad knowledge of mechanical repair and maintenance. 1-3 years of experience in a variety of maintenance trades.
Skills and Competencies:
Mechanical Knowledge: blueprint reading, welding, torching fabrication, gears, transmissions and belts. Machining knowledge, Basic Fanuc and Mazatrol knowledge, seals and bearings. Shaft alignment, lubrication technology and application, CNC Machining knowledge and overhead cranes. Electrical Knowledge: Ladder Diagrams, electrical components such as relays and limit switches, basic wiring, motors, drives, and power supplies. Electrical troubleshooting techniques and power distribution. Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems Troubleshooting and component knowledge: blueprint reading, valves and pumps, cylinders and seals.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.