Order Analyst/Front Office
Waukesha, WI 53018
Essential Job Functions:
- Order Management
- Receive and prepare sales orders for order processing.
- Analyze, edit and interpret incoming orders for completeness of product specifications, pricing, shipping instructions, etc.
- Contact order sources to clarify and correct order discrepancies.
- Send order confirmations.
- Verify shipping dates based on backlog or other existing factors in order to acknowledge orders, advise distributors of order changes, order status, etc.
- Develop and distribute production schedules in accordance with sales demand and plant capacity.
- Create production calendar daily, weekly and throughout the month to ensure on-time delivery of products to customers.
- Monitor the production schedule and anticipate possible changes as needed for when resources do not arrive as planned.
- Work with Operations to expedite customer orders as necessary to meet shipping schedules and provide communication and feedback on priority orders.
- Maintain files and records pertinent to order and production procedures/best practices.
- Create monthly sales data and progress reports.
- Direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in production scheduling.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- High sense of urgency to complete tasks quickly and accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated energy and initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly, follow instructions, perform multiple tasks and work independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs. High level of proficiency with Excel.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.