1st & 2nd Shift -Welder/Fabrication/Machine Op.
Waukesha, WI US
Next Level Staffing is currently recruiting for a local Waukesha company, they are looking to add 5 Fabrication/Machine Operating Associates to join their team. This position is temp. to hire after 90 days, our client is also open to direct hires for this position!
2nd shift: Monday-Thursday; 3:00pm-1:00am (4, 10 hour shifts)
Job Description/Job Duties:
- Read job specifications from shop drawings or blueprints to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template
- Position work piece against stops or align layout marks with dye or blade
- Push button or depresses pedal to activate machine
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dyes, or work pieces
- Set up machine and change forming dyes
- Stack, mark, pack and transport finished work pieces to appropriate area, or direct unloader to do same
- Notify Purchasing of material needed for area
- Follow good housekeeping practices in keeping work area clean
- Perform assigned duties following safe manufacturing processes and conform to shop safety rules
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability of perform basic calculations using a calculator
- Must be able to read and use tape measure; frequently uses an overhead crane, forklift truck and combination square, job crane, wrenches, drill bit sharpener and screwdrivers
- Demonstrates values of honesty and integrity, respect for others, teamwork and collaboration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Physical requirements include regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds when turning parts over, dependent on the part being painted
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Twisting, turning, grasping, reaching, kneeling, crawling, pulling, and extended periods of standing
- Employee must wear OSHA approved safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, and hearing protection
- Employee must be willing to work as needed, as well as any shift
Please apply with an up-to-date resume, our client is reviewing resumes prior to offering an in person interview.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.