1st & 2nd Shift Industrial Assemblers
Next Level Staffing is recruiting for 1st and 2nd Shift Industrial Assemblers for a company that manufactures custom made painting drapes for several different industries including: Industrial, Food Service, Body Shops, Wood Working Shops, ect.
1st Shift: Monday-Friday; 6:00am-2:30pm
2nd Shift: Monday-Friday; 1:00pm-9:30pm
**Company does run over time occasionally, over-time typically takes place a hour before the regular shift or some Saturday mornings!
- Previous experience in industrial assembly (1-2 years)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a must
- Basic math skills (convert inches to feet, feet to inches, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Read and interpret Blueprints
- Comfortable and confident reading a tape measure
- Ability to bend and lift repetitively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 LBS repetitively
- Strong work history with previous employers
- Strong attendance record with previous employers
- Read and interpret Blueprints and job instructions
- Read tape measurements
- Perform and solve measurement equations based on work instructions
- Measure industrial fabric to specification
- Quality check product
Please apply to this posting with an up to date resume, all our clients require up to date resumes in order to be considered for employment. Resumes that are not up to date or applications lacking resumes will not be considered.
Next Level Staffing is accepting walk-in! Walk-in today to hand in a resume or fill out an application and talk to a recruiter right away!
Walk-in Times: Monday-Friday; 9:00am-3:00pm
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
**We ask that you please wear a mask, we have disposable masks available for individuals that do not have a mask with them!
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.