1st Shift, Weekends - Order Selector for Roundy's/Kroeger Distribution -Shift
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Next Level Staffing has teamed up with Roundy's Distribution Center in their hiring for 1st shift Order Selectors! This position is a direct hire! Roundy's Distribution Center is a union based establishment, qualify for great union benefits right away!
Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and 1-2 days during the week. To be discussed during in person interviews.
1st Shift;5:00am-2:00pm or 10:00am-6:00pm. Please note that over time is mandatory, 1-3 hours can be added onto each shift, along with being called in on day's off. Please consider this before apply. All candidates must be able to accommodate schedule.
**Please note that all candidates start out working every single weekend and holidays! There is no Monday-Friday schedule.
Responsible for filling retail store orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner while operating industrial equipment. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
• Operate industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Execute job duties within established engineered labor standards.
• Complete store order assignments according to preferred warehouse management system methods.
• Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected.
• Place selected cases on pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to retail stores.
• Wrap completed store orders, and deliver to shipping dock.
• Comply with all department and company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and attendance.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Must be at least age 18
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions
• Ability to work weekends, nights, overtime and holidays on a regular basis
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, push/pull for a minimum of 8 hours with a sense of urgency
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
• Must be able to work in refrigerated/freezer environment for long periods of time.
Apply by sending resumes! Due to this position being a direct-hire, candidates will need to come in person for a pre-employment screening and will need to complete Roundy's specific application in our office, no exceptions.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.