1st Shift Food Production Line Operator
New Berlin, WI
Next Level Staffing is currently recruiting for 1st shift Food Production Line Operators. The right candidate would have 1-4 years of previous experience. This is a temp. to hire position after completing 90 day contract.
- Running and maintaining packaging equipment and making appropriate adjustments as needed.
- Inspect bags for proper seal integrity, weight, quality of the pouch and verify proper coding on packages/shippers.
- Provide proper documentation of all quality attributes.
- Verifying that proper operational guidelines are followed both in cleaning and production activities.
- Setting-up and operating the filler, sealer metal detector, scale and the coder.
- Proper input of ingredient usage into quality documents.
- Effectively communicating relevant information to fellow employees on the shift and to on-coming employees at end of shift.
- Communicating all process inefficiencies, equipment malfunctions, safety concerns and GMP issues to the department Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMPs, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work in a wet, cold, and dusty environment.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- The noise levels in the work environment will range from moderate to loud.
Please apply with an up to date resumes, resumes that are not up to date will not be considered for employment.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.