1st Shift Order Selector -Roundy's/Kroger -Full-Time Weekends
Next Level Staffing is recruiting for 1st Shift Order Selectors for Roundy's/Kroger Distribution Center! This would be a Direct Hire Opportunity. Next Level Staffing will help you through the Application and Direct Hire Process.
This job is open to anyone who has not applied or worked for Roundy's/Kroger Distribution Center before. At this time Next Level Staffing nor Roundy's/Kroger is hiring previous employees or considering past applicants at this time.
This is a Full-Time Position; every candidate is required to work every weekend.
Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and two days during the week. The two days during the week are flexible and will be discussed in an in person interview with Roundy's/Kroger's HR Department.
Start Times: 5:30am-1:00pm or 10:00am-6:30pm,
Mandatory Over-Time: 1-3 hours will be added on each of your shifts. All candidates must be able to work this
Responsible for filling retail store orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner while operating industrial equipment. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner
• Execute job duties within established engineered labor standards
• Complete store order assignments according to preferred warehouse management system methods
• Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected
• Place selected cases on pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to retail stores
• Wrap completed store orders, and deliver to shipping dock
• Comply with all department and company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and attendance
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least age 18
- • Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- • Ability to work weekends, nights, overtime and holidays on a regular basis
- • Ability to walk, stand, bend, push/pull for a minimum of 8 hours with a sense of urgency
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- • Must be able to work in refrigerated/freezer environment for long periods of time
Please apply to this posting with an up to date resume, all our clients require up to date resumes in order to be considered for employment. Resumes that are not up to date or applications lacking resumes will not be considered.
Please note at this time our offices are closed to walk-ins. If you prefer to drop off your resume in person we ask that you make an appointment prior. Recruiters will reach out to candidates to discuss next steps in the screening/hiring process.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.