1st/2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator
Next Level Staffing is currently recruiting for a 1st shift and 2nd shift CNC Machine Operator for a manufacturing company in Waukesha. The right candidate would have previous CNC Machining experience with set up. Please note that this company is a foundry!
- Set up CNC Machines per program directions to fulfill custom finished parts
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawing, and operation sheets
- Use precision measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, comparators to measure all part features and verify machining operations
- Monitor and control quality of production pieces through adjustment of machine or tooling
- Make mechanical and program adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quantity and quality requirements as necessary. Able to troubleshoot issues and address as required.
- Maintain fluid levels and daily assigned maintenance on equipment
- 3+ years of CNC operating experience
- Basic understanding of G code programming and GD&T
- Able to multitask and problem solve while working under time constraints
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Epicor and Visual)
Please apply with a resume, a recruiter will reach out to you!
Next Level Staffing is accepting walk-in! Walk-in today to hand in a resume or fill out an application and talk to a recruiter right away!
Walk-in Times: Monday-Friday; 9:00am-3:00pm
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
**We ask that you please wear a mask, we have disposable masks available for individuals that do not have a mask with them!
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.