2nd/3rd Shift Packaging Operators - Food Manufacturing
Next Level Staffing is currently recruiting for candidates for 2nd Shift Machine Operator's. Previous experience within the Food Industry is preferred but not necessary.
Please note that this is for a food manufacturer; if hired all associates will be required to wear frocks, hair nets and gloves at all time. Additionally, non-slip shoes are a must!
2nd Shift; Monday-Friday 2:15pm-10:45pm. Over time on Saturday's when needed.
3rd Shift; Monday-Friday 11:00pm-7:00am. Over time on Saturday's when needed.
- Previous experience within the Food Manufacturing Industry preferred but not needed
- Previous experience within a General Manufacturing Industry
- Previous production line experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Basic Knowledge of workplace safety
- Good hand-eye coordination to perform job at a fast pace
- Detail Oriented and notice even the smallest of issues that may become bigger problems in the future
- Knowledge of General Machine Operating and previous experience
- Ability to solve basic math
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 LBS repetitively
- Stable with history with previous employers
- Reliable transportation: client is not located on the bus line
- Remove completed or defective products.
- Adjusting machine settings.
- Identifying machine faults and checking packages on the production line for quality.
- Appropriately package the food to minimize breakage and movement during shipping.
- Ensure the integrity and cleanliness of the containers before they are shipped out to retailers.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
- Seal and label containers with the appropriate materials.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to
Please apply to this posting with an up to date resume, all our clients require up to date resumes in order to be considered for employment. Resumes that are not up to date or applications lacking resumes will not be considered.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.