2nd Shift Fill Line Packager
Next Level Staffing is recruiting for a 2nd shift Fill Line Packager/Operator 1 for a client located in Hartland, WI.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 3:00pm-11:30pm with Saturday's required.
- Prior production line and/or assembly line experience a plus
- Prior Fill Line packaging experience strongly preferred
- GMP, ISO, AQL and/or Medical Drug & Device Manufacturing experience a strong plus
- Secure FDA regulated and MDSAP certified facility
- Strict mobile electronics ban once on manufacturing floor
- Safety shoes and safety glasses required. Disposable gloves, hairnets and lab coats provided
- Positive, punctual and motivated individuals always preferred
- Two 15-minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch
- Non-smoking campus
- Climate controlled production rooms
- Avenue C micro-market vending and coffee services
- Personal lockers (lock not provided)
Please apply by sending updated resumes or come in during our walk-in times.
Walk-in times; Monday-Friday; 9:00am-3:30pm
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.