2nd Shift Packaging Operator 4 10/hr shifts Mon-Thur
Hartland, WI US
Next Level Staffing has teamed up with a National Healthcare manufacturer that has a subsidiary located in Hartland! This location is growing fast, right now is the perfect time to get your foot in the door if you are looking for a long term career in health care manufacturing; lots of room for advancement! Our client is currently looking for packaging associates. All positions are temp. to hire after successful completion of contract! We have 2nd shift positions available.
Monday-Thursday; 5:00am-3:30pm, Friday OT as needed
Monday-Thursday; 3:00pm-1:30am, Friday OT as needed
- Work with production line to package completed products
- Check product lot numbers to ensure there are no mistakes
- Package products and prepare them for shipping
- Maintain paperwork and documentation
- Act as a last defense of quality check and control
- This position is repetitive and requires associates to stand in one place for long periods of time
- Previous experience in production
- Ability and willingness to stand in one area for long periods of time
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Experience with GMP documentation in a regulated environment is a HUGE PLUS!
- Mechanical aptitude is a HUGE PLUS!
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
Please apply with an up-to-date resume. Our client is not interviewing for this position, recruiters will review resumes and interview candidates and set candidates up for on-boarding.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.