2nd shift Entry Level Compounding Technician
Next Level Staffing is currently recruiting for a 2nd shift compounder for a Medical Product Company located in the Hartland area.
The compounder performs all tasks necessary to keep product available for the production lines. This role is a multi-functional role. The compounder mixes saline product, operates the line, checks quality, drives a fork truck/handles material and is responsible for documentation and
- Maintain a safe working environment and help drive safety culture.
- Blending of saline production batches.
- Completing batch records with the use of GMPs.
- Help our team exceed performance metrics.
- Sanitize production tanks and lines for manufacturing of a medical device.
- Maintain clean and sanitary work space.
- Strong desire to be GREAT!
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Basic math skills including fractional / decimal equations.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- Must have the ability to lift, reach, squat, push, and pull.
- Requires lifting of objects up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to work in warm and cold environments.
- Technical aptitude is a plus.
- Must be able to operate a forklift, both sit down and standing.
- Willingness to do what it takes for team success.
- 1+ year of previous compounding/mixing/blending of batches experience is a plus
Please apply to this posting with an up-to-date resume. Resumes that are not up-to-date or lacking recent employment information will not be considered for employment.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.