2nd shift shipping clerk
Next Level Staffing has teamed up with a globally recognized manufacturing company for their search for two, 2nd shift shipping clerks! This company manufactures components, lines and plants for beverages and liquid foods. Our client is well known for hiring within and promoting current employees who show drive, intuitive and hard work! This position is temp. to hire after successful completion of contract!
Hours: Monday-Friday 2:30pm-10:30pm & 12:30pm-8:30pm
- This position is packing, crating, and shipping of large parts and products sold to customers
- Complete some rush orders on the small package side
- Check orders and products for defects and accuracy
- Report and replace or correct any defective items and/or mistakes prior to packing
- Ensure posting of outbound deliveries using pre-designated software, operate forklift to transport shipments
- Build pallets and crates for heavier shipments, ensure that work and surrounding areas are kept clean and maintained at all times
- Looking for someone with 2- 3 years’ experience in a shipping environment, including fork lift driving
- Familiar with FedEx and UPS software, SAP is a plus
- Able to repetitively lift 35 – 50 lbs
- Crating and /or wood working experience desired
- High school diploma or equivalent and valid driver’s license in good standings
Please apply by sending resumes or come in during our walk in times!
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.