CNC Machinist ALL THREE SHIFTS
Franklin, WI US
Perform a series of complex machine operations on CNC Vertical Machining Center Mazak Nexus 510C Pallet. This will involve retrieving CNC programs and loading to the machine. Following complex set ups and coming up with your own set ups and programming at times. Meet precise tolerances and finishing requirements. Performing first piece and in-process quality inspections.
- Setup, Load, and Operate CNC machines to produce parts per prints
- Manually program using mazatrol control
- Setup fixturing and coming up with your own set ups on machine
- Setup cutters in holders and adjust height and length
- Read drawings/prints to identify operations, specification, and tolerances
- Use various hand tools to finish parts and check
- Use measuring devices like micrometers, calipers, to ensure specifications are met
- Operator maintenance tasks like oiling, greasing, and cleaning the machine (5S)
- Use forklift or crane to store and retrieve fixturing and other essential equipment
- Operate other machines in the department as needed
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift heavy weights, bend, stoop, and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in various conditions such as extreme heat and noise level
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced education or apprenticeship preferred.
- Looking for 5 years of CNC experience, but we are willing to train suitable candidates with less experience. Mazak experience a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have strong skills in editing G-Code and manually programming in mazatrol.
- Strong math skills and the ability to work from detailed and involved part drawings and specifications to perform operations to the capacity of the machine and controls are also essential.
- Willingness to move between workcenters.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414) 301-9932 for additional information.