Chemistry Internship -NIGHTS 8:00pm-8:00am Monday/Tuesday & Wednesday/Thursday
Next Level Staffing has teamed up with a technology leader in industrial water and waste water treatment. As a growth-oriented company with aggressive plans to further expand in both size and market diversification. This company is expanding its Applied Development and Testing Laboratory and will undertake an 8-week evaporator pilit program in the 4th quarter of 2018.
This position is a temporary position for an operations crew to manage the daily operation of evaporator pilot plant.
Typical pilot plant duties include:
Performing operating procedures to runt he pilot evaporator
Data collection by reading pressure, temperature and level gauges
Operating small industrial equipment such as pumps, heaters and chillers
Various laboratory tests
Total solids, total dissolved solids, with vacuum filtration
Maintain cleanliness of equipment including glassware use in lab analyses and testing
To perform this job successfully, an individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above and below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS degree in inorganic chemistry or related field OR
- Associate in Applied Science Degree with strong chemistry/science source work OR
- Non-degree related work experience
- Mechanical aptitude/technical background desired
- Experience/training in bench top 'wet' inorganic chemistry analytical procedures desired
- Detail oriented, Communicate and receive precise chemical data and procedures
- Ability to understand and follow detailed lab procedures and safety sheets
- Experience/familiarity with standard laboratory instruments such as pH and conductivity, meters, analytical balances, and microscopes
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to learn and grown in responsibility to the job
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently, with a minimum of supervision
Please apply by sending resumes or come in during our walk in times to speak with a recruiter right away.
Walk-in times are Monday-Friday; 9am-3pm
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.