Pewaukee, WI 53072 US
We offer competitive benefits and flexible work schedule.
- 3 weeks personal paid leave (starts on day one, access to full year pro-rated)
- 8 paid holidays (starts on day one), we are closed on all 8 holidays
- 2 floating holidays (prorated starts on day one)
- Health, dental vision benefits start first of the month after hire
- Company paid short term, long term and life benefits
- Start time is between 6 am – 7 am
- Voluntary overtime available
- 2 paid 15 min breaks, 30 min unpaid lunch (optional)
- Breaks and lunch can be taken anytime within reason
- Allow work time to be made up in the same work week.
- Knowledge of IPC standards and ability to pass an IPC-J-STD Class II solder test.
- Precision hand soldering of surface mount and through-hole components and coax wires.
- General knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Comprehend complex assembly drawings and follow assembly processes and procedures using English language.
- Perform in circuit and functional testing on a wide variety of simple and complex medical devices utilizing analyzers, power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and other functional test equipment.
- Perform mechanical/electrical assembly operations per processes and procedures to create subassemblies and final product assemblies.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and repair/rework of nonconforming product.
- Provide excellent documentation of work.
- Adhere to Quality procedures to ensure safety of product.
- Knowledge of FDA rules and regulations preferred.
- Performs duties as assigned that may periodically be repetitive in nature.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 1-5 years related experience in the mechanical/electrical manufacturing field.
- Must have knowledge of digital and analog circuitry and be capable of troubleshooting simple and complex assemblies to the component level.
- Must understand and comprehend electronic drawings and schematics.
- Experience in IPC-A-610 Class II preferred.
- Computer competency in MS Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, accessing computer network drives etc. and ability to access information needed within the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and/or IQMS is required.
- Resolve issues, improve manufacturability, and assure high yields.
- Quality orientated with high attention to detail.
- Takes ownership for assigned tasks and is able to multi-task priorities.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Perform basic mathematics and measuring (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division; use a ruler to measure lengths and widths accurately).
- Works well under pressure.
- Perform common sense problem analysis and resolution.
- Experience working with teams and perform as a strong team player. Asks for and offers help.
- Communicates directly and honestly while demonstrating self-respect and respect for others.
Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is frequently required to type, sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.