Industrial Maintenance FOUNDRY
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Full service ISO Certified Steel and High Alloy sand foundry
Requirements for Industrial Maintenance Mechanic :
- High school diploma or equivalent; three years’ experience in a mechanical maintenance role;
- Preventive maintenance program experience; and good communication skills.
- Must have a mechanical background, fabrication skills and AC Electrical knowledge with three phase trouble shooting abilities.
- Must have hydraulic and pneumatic system knowledge; Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Foundry background is a plus.
Position Summary for Industrial Maintenance Mechanic:
- Duties will include preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repairing, installing, set up and welding to ensure the maximum utilization of the company’s machines, equipment and facilities.
- Must be able to perform upgrades and modifications to equipment to allow for maximum production
- Repairing mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor system, and production machines and equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Ability to dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts using hand tools and power tools; testing devices to test their performance; records and documents according to procedures, assuring that all equipment documentation is up to date and accurate;
- This is a full time, 1st and 2nd shift position.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414)301-9932 for additional information.