Machine Operator *Relaxed Environment!* Hartland-1st&2nd Shift
Hartland, WI US
Next Level is currently staffing for a smaller company with a casual work environment! They have 1st and 2nd shift availability and work Monday-Thursday with WEEKENDS OFF!
1st shift- 6:00 am – 4:30 pm - Monday-Thursday
2nd shift- 4:15 pm – 2:45 am – Monday - Thursday
Job duties & description
· Operate machines or assembly equipment to make parts or products.
· Read work orders, work instructions, formulas, or processing charts.
· Maintain production documentation.
· Position and secure inserts, hand loads and work pieces on machines.
· Remove finished products from machines, using hand tools, air hoses and other equipment.
· Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects using precision measuring instruments.
· Maintain customer quality standards.
· File, deburr, sand, grind, or polish plastic objects.
· Fill in appropriate information on labels and associated documentation needed on products when necessary.
· Final packaging of products for shipment.
· Responsible for clean-up procedures.
· Perform re-work duties as assigned.
· Relieve other operators for breaks as needed.
· Must be able to perform repetitive tasks.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.