Machine Operator in Food Manufacturing-All 3 shifts!
Germantown, WI 53022
Germantown area food manufacturing company seeking machine operators to join their team. Must have experience, must have resume.
ALL THREE SHIFTS TEMP TO HIRE POSITIONS!
- Monitors machine operation and settings make appropriate adjustments to ensure standards set by management are adhered to and to minimize/eliminate waste; contacts lead to resolve difficulties beyond what incumbent is trained/authorized to handle
- Makes appropriate weight, temperature, time and other checks to ensure product quality is at standards set by management
- Refills dusting flour, divider oil, etc. as required lifting/handling techniques when handling equipment, supplies or other materials
- Completes all company required paperwork to document periodic quality checks, to account for product produced and to provide other records as required by the company
- Communicates regularly with Lead regarding problems and suggestions, reports unsafe conditions immediately
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures including wears personal protective equipment as required and/or provided by the company (e.g. gloves, goggles, etc); follows proper lock out tag out procedures
- Keeps equipment and area clean during production run; is alert to slip-trip-fall hazards in area, takes any required action to eliminate/minimize the potential accidents
***EXPERIENCE IS A MUST***
***MUST SUBMIT UPDATED RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION***
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414) 301-9932 for additional information.