Cudahy, WI 53110
The Maintenance Technician position requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have the required skills and experience as well as strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality work.
Please Note: The company provides major power tools; individuals must provide their own hand tools.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains all foundry equipment.
- Repairs machines and tools.
- Maintains established preventive maintenance.
- Performs welding and fabrication.
- Drives forklift.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in maintenance required, including electrical and plumbing
- Proficiency in the use of hand and power tools to maintain a variety of equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting AC/DC low and high voltage hydraulic and pneumatic controls is a plus
- Ability to lift 90 lbs.
- Ability to climb and crawl
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414)301-9932 for additional information.