Starting wage $14.00+/per hour based on experience
Full time; first shift 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Some overtime depending on workload, typically 6 am to 4:30 pm.
- Ability to use hand tools to polish stainless and aluminum products
- Good math skills are required, especially fractions and decimals
- Mechanical ability and experience with hand and electrical tools needed
- Good attendance is essential
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with excellent driving record is required
- Loads and unloads trucks and stores incoming steel material in racks with the use of an overhead crane.
- Forklift experience is helpful
- Washes steel tubing to remove grease.
- Caulks and bonds fabricated products such as metal railings, fences and steel stairs.
- Grinds and polishes metal products with electrical hand grinders.
- Cuts metal material to size using various cutting machines – must be able to read a tape measure to 16th’s of an inch.
- Keeps shop clean, including sweeping, emptying trash, etc.
- Occasionally drives company vehicles to pick up or deliver materials and supplies. (Driving will only be done once the employee is on Badger Railing’s payroll. No driving will be done while on the agencies payroll.)
- Job includes heavy lifting. Overhead cranes are used. Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Occasionally works outside as an installer’s helper.
Good math skills, mechanically inclined and an artistic eye as well as attention to detail.
- Must have own transportation, a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record is also required
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (414) 301-9932 for additional information.