Order Selector -Must Apply In Person
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Next Level Staffing has teamed up with Roundy's Distribution Center in their hiring for 1st and 2nd shift Order Selectors!
IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST COME IN PERSON TO NEXT LEVEL STAFFING- PEWAUKEE OFFICE AND APPLY IN PERSON, RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
We accept walk-ins Monday-Friday; 9:00am-3:30pm, if you cannot make it during that time we ask that you call and set up an appointment!
Responsible for filling retail store orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner while operating industrial equipment. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
• Operate industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Execute job duties within established engineered labor standards.
• Complete store order assignments according to preferred warehouse management system methods.
• Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected.
• Place selected cases on pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to retail stores.
• Wrap completed store orders, and deliver to shipping dock.
• Comply with all department and company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and attendance.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Must be at least age 18
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions
• Ability to work weekends, nights, overtime and holidays on a regular basis
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, push/pull for a minimum of 8 hours with a sense of urgency
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
• Must be able to work in ambient or refrigerated environment for long periods of time.
Desired Previous Job Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.