Milwaukee, WI 53207 US
- As an APQP and PPAP team leader, develop Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEA, Control Plans, operation and inspection instructions and procedures.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the company throughout the APQP process from initial design review to successful PPAP submission.
- Respond to, research, determine root cause, develop and implement corrective actions for customer complaints.
- Support the production process by handling all aspects of supplier quality including evaluation, development and corrective actions to reduce COPQ.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality systems are maintained in accordance with the IOS13485, AS9100 and ISO 9000 standards and as well as incorporating customer specific requirements. Will recommend, develop, implement and audit systems, procedures and changes.
- Compile First Article Inspection reports (FAI per AS9102) and Certificates of Compliance for shipments.
- Schedule and prepare for customer source inspections
- Coordinate gage calibration with outside service.
- Perform In house calibration of gages
- Lead evaluating and purchasing inspection equipment capital upgrades
- Proficient in all quality application tools including SPC, APQP, PPAP (process flow, FMEA, Control plans, Gage R&R, Capability analysis), DOE, AS9100, and ISO13485 requirements.
- Must have experience developing corrective actions utilizing the 8D methodology.
- Must be analytical and possess a strong aptitude for DETAIL.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in Quality Engineering (certified internal auditor a plus). Proven ability to tackle projects independently.
- Highly evolved communication skills (verbal, written, computer).
- Must have experience developing, implementing and auditing effective quality procedures and processes.
- Must have good customer relations and communication skills.
- Must be “change agent” and thrive in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of implementing SPC software, six sigma, lean, internal auditing, team leading and facilitation are all desired but we are very willing to train the right candidate.
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.