Vending Route Representative
Menomonee Falls, WI
Next Level Staffing has teamed up with a 2nd generation family owned catering company Davians, in their search to hire Vending Route Representative’s for their quickly growing company. The perfect candidate would possess the following skills: ability to work independently, lift, bend, push and pull repetitively through out an 8-12 hour shift. Additionally, the right candidate would be someone who has experience in customer service, can listen to concerns and be comfortable with suggesting and providing solutions when needed.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; start time is between 4:00am and 6:00am until the route is finished.
This is a temp. to hire position after successful completion of a 90 day contract! After you are hired on your earning potential increases with the eligibility to earn commission!
- Strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to: strong listening skills, oral communication, and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and reliable
- Ability to start work early and work 8 to 12 hours daily
- Must have and maintain clean driving record, Wisconsin license required
- Experience in route work preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to submit pre-employment background check, pre-employment drug test and DOT check required
- Keep all machines and markets clean inside and outside to company standards
- Responsible for collecting, handling, and transporting cash on a set service schedule
- Keep all machines and markets filled to the appropriate capacity to ensure no empty columns and minimize waste
- Replace light bulbs, price signs, live displays and clings as required
- Call machine and market repairs into dispatch and complete minor repairs
- Responsible for meeting customer needs including refunds, special requests, where to put waste materials, holiday and weekend schedules, special notices, ect
- Order products daily and stock route vehicle to accommodate route sales
- Keep the route truck interior clean and notifying management if any necessary repairs
Please apply by sending resumes or come in during our walk-in times to speak with a recruiter right away.
Walk-in Times: Monday-Friday; 9:00am-3:30pm
2124 Silvernail Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Next Level Staffing, Ltd., represents a full-service staffing company that specializing in staffing clerical and industrial positions. Review our website at www.nextlevelstaff.com or call us at (262) 408-5332 for additional information.